Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Finland will bring together the world's leading experts
On 25 May, Helsinki will host the first Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Finland. Visitors will enjoy a busy day and fruitful dialogue with speakers from the most economically developed countries of the world.
Experts from the United States, Europe and Asia will share their knowledge and experience. Participants of the conference streams and panel discussions as part of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Finland 2018 will be:
- Dinis Guarda, CEO and Founder lifesdna, ztudium Board advisors Glance Technologies Inc, (United Kingdom). He will tell about blockchain, AI and crypto economy.
- Guenther Dobrauz-Saldapenna, Leader of PwC Legal (Switzerland), with the report on how to organize a successful ICO.
- Stefano Virgilli, CEO at VOX.sg (Singapore), will dedicate his presentation to ICO and rules of successful marketing.
- Jan Sammut, CEO at RefToken, Founder for ICO Launch (Malta) will present a guide on the exchange trading.
- Gavin Smith, Blockchain First Global Credit (Switzerland). The speaker will tell about a new investment paradigm of the blockchain era.
- Zachary Reece from BlockTrade Investments (USA) will participate in the panel discussion on the legal status of blockchain and its influence on the economy.
Register to participate in the first Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Finland, meet lecturers and ask questions.